[TxMt] Which 'semantic class' to use for opening tm_proj?

Brandon M Fryslie bmf at email.arizona.edu
Thu Dec 15 21:28:37 UTC 2011

Hi, I'm going to give a whack at transforming a .tm_proj file into
'Favorites' and .tm_project files upon opening them (or if they exist
navigate there).  Couple of questions:

This seems like an event thing.  However, in the Avian bundle, all the
similar commands define themselves as a callback in the semantic class
field, rather than specifying an event.  I'm not understanding the
reasoning behind this, since it seems to blur the distinction between
'events' and 'classes'.  Is there any way to determine whether we should be
targeting an event or adding a class of 'callback'?

Which semantic class (or other options) do I need to use to target only
opening tm_proj files by extension?

Thanks!
Brandon