[TxMt] Re: textmate Digest, Vol 43, Issue 35

Thu Dec 15 21:13:37 UTC 2011

On 15 Dec 2011, at 21:54, Brandon M Fryslie wrote:

>> Clearly, its a mistake to delete TM1.
>
> In my Console app, I can see Avain pulling bundles and other things from
> App Support/TextMate as well as App Support/Avain, so I'd say it isn't
> quite ready to stand on it's own yet. […]

It reads ‘managed’ bundles from the TextMate app support folder but otherwise from Avian.

This is done so that the two versions doesn’t overwrite each others bundles (since editing bundles in 2.0 may result in stuff incompatible with 1.x).

More info at http://blog.macromates.com/2011/locating-bundles/