[TxMt] Re: 'Open in Running Browswer' how to switch focus?

Martin Kühl martin.kuehl at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:51:30 UTC 2010

On Mon, Jun 21, 2010 at 02:36, plastichairdoo <plastichairdoo at gmail.com> wrote:
> yes - but just to be sure I quit and relaunched.

Huh, strangeness. The same change works for me, and I can't see why it
would open anything in the background afterwards…

> I should add that I'm not completely sure if I'm importing the macro
> correctly. in order to edit it I dragged it out of the Bundle Editor
> to the desktop and then opened it in Text Wrangler (sacrilege!) after
> I made the changes I then double clicked it in the Finder and clicked
> "Yes" when it asked me whether I wanted to update the command etc.

I think that should work. You can make sure by checking the script in
the Bundle Editor.
By the way, a nicer way to edit commands is to install the “Edit in
TextMate” thingy (or something “similar” like QuickCursor) and invoke it
from the Bundle Editor. That way you can edit those scripts in TextMate
as if they were regular files.

> thanks for your help BTW
You’re welcome. :-)

But sorry, I can't think of anything else.
Martin