[TxMt] Re: 'Open in Running Browswer' how to switch focus?

plastichairdoo plastichairdoo at gmail.com
Mon Jun 21 00:36:10 UTC 2010

yes - but just to be sure I quit and relaunched.
I should add that I'm not completely sure if I'm importing the macro correctly. in order to edit it I dragged it out of the Bundle Editor to the desktop and then opened it in Text Wrangler (sacrilege!) after I made the changes I then double clicked it in the Finder and clicked "Yes" when it asked me whether I wanted to update the command etc.

was that right?

thanks for your help BTW