[TxMt] Re: Getting an indentation changed in perl file

Fri Feb 12 14:27:20 UTC 2010

On Feb 11, 2010, at 8:34 PM, Adam Sharp wrote:

> Off the top of my head, there could be a Preferences item that might affect what characters trigger the indendation, or something along those lines anyway. Anyone with more experience developing bundles care to weigh in?

Yes. Take a look at the “Miscellaneous” preferences in the “Source” bundle. These preferences already apply to Perl, but you could add your own preferences to your personal bundle that are scoped to only work on Perl code.

--
Rob McBroom
<http://www.skurfer.com/>

Because it screws up the order in which people normally read text.