[TxMt] Re: Getting an indentation changed in perl file

Adam Sharp adsharp at me.com
Fri Feb 12 01:34:41 UTC 2010

On Friday, February 12, 2010, at 04:35AM, "Boysenberry Payne" <boysie at boysenberrys.com> wrote:

> Does anyone know where I'd even need to look to try and get the right kind of indentations set up for my perl scripts?

One idea would be to create a command bound to Return that tests for the brackets you want, then reindents accordingly. No idea if that's the best way or even a good way, but it's something to try.

Off the top of my head, there could be a Preferences item that might affect what characters trigger the indendation, or something along those lines anyway. Anyone with more experience developing bundles care to weigh in?

--
Adam Sharp