[TxMt] Re: Git bundle can't find Git

Mac Martine 99miles at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 16:54:13 UTC 2010

Thanks, Conrad.
I added '/usr/local/git/bin' to by  that and it's still not working. So weird.
echo $PATH shows that the git path is now listed.
I'm getting the same error.

I copy and pasted the exact path that the error returns ( '/usr/local/git/bin/git' )
and pasted it in terminal and it returns the help info for git. So it's there, and TextMate appears to have the path correct, but it's just not finding it.

Sorry, I'm not sure how to use '#! /usr/bin/env git', in your first suggestion.

-Mac