[TxMt] Re: Git bundle can't find Git

Conrad Taylor conradwt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 6 02:40:30 UTC 2010

On Fri, Feb 5, 2010 at 9:12 PM, Mac Martine <99miles at gmail.com> wrote:

> On the command line, 'which git' returns '/usr/local/git/bin/git'
> So I put that in the TM_GIT Shell Variables list. But now when I try to use
> the bundle it keeps giving me this error:
> sh: line 3: /usr/local/git/bin/git : No such file or directory
>
> What could I be doing wrong?
> Thanks!

Would be possible to use the following within your configuration?

#! /usr/bin/env git

Next, usually commands get installed in one of the following locations
depending on your platform:

/usr/bin
/usr/local/bin
/usr/sbin
/usr/local/sbin

The location of git on your system seems a bit odd.  However, you should be
able to easily remedy the situation by adding the following to your PATH
environment variable:

/usr/local/git/bin

Good luck,

-Conrad