[TxMt] Re: multiple folders

Alain Matthes alain.matthes at mac.com
Wed Oct 28 16:55:09 UTC 2009

écrit :

> On 24 Oct 2009, at 17:42, Alain Matthes wrote:
>
>> [...]
>> 1) Is it possible with textmate to create a command and  to give the
>> path with an interactive action
>

> If you are having Snow Leopard problems with the latest
> tm_interactive.dylib found in the svn repository, then we would like
> to know about them, as we consider this “fixed” and it will
> likely go
> out with next build.

I try the latest tm_interactive today and it's fine but the bug
LateXCommandCompletions.rb is always here (fileExt="tex" is necessary )

> Though I am not sure what approach to recommend, as I do not have the
> full picture. E.g. these list of folders to create, where do these
> come from? Cause if these are generated, maybe the generator could
> just make the folders instead of creating lists…

I need two things.

First I create a file with the name of students and I need to create a
folder for each of them. I can save my list and use bash to create the
folders but I would like to select the names and to use a command or a
macro. It is not a big problem (except for ruby ) and except the
problem of the path for the folders.

The second thing is to create multiple files from one file ( sort of
template ) .tex files with the same prefix in the same folder. I need
a macro and I need to give two arguments : the prefix and the path of
the folder.

Best regards

Alain Matthes