[TxMt] Re: "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Tue Oct 27 19:03:16 UTC 2009

On 26 Oct 2009, at 22:25, Alessandro Vernet wrote:

> Steve King-8 wrote:
>>
>> Still no idea how to do it using only TextMate and what's natively
>> installed.
>
> Maybe for the next version of TextMate!

I think the undo/redo trick is a quite natural solution to the problem
(but no, you can’t record undo/redo in macros for technical reasons).

Another solution is bookmarks (which have to be set explicitly with
⌘F2).

I am aware of the requests for an “last edit stack”, I am still
undecided about whether or not to do one, regardless though, I expect
2.0 to be just the bare minimum to get it out the door, the extra
features will have to come later (2.1, etc.)… people have been
waiting for too long, I better not make them wait any longer than
absolutely necessary ;)