[TxMt] Re: "Go to last edit" keyboard shortcut

Alessandro Vernet avernet at scdi.org
Mon Oct 26 21:25:20 UTC 2009

Hi Steve,

Steve King-8 wrote:

> I took that idea and got it working with Butler. Butler is a hot-key
> manager / app launcher / kitchen sink, and is available from
> http://www.manytricks.com/butler/
> .  Anyway, with Butler it's trivial. Create a new Smart Item ->
> Keystrokes containing ⌘Z and ⇧⌘Z, assign it a hot key, and set
> "Only valid in..." to TextMate. Piece of cake.

Awesome! And as a bonus, I get to discover Butler. This is quite a kitchen
sink indeed, but it looks like a very powerful one.

Steve King-8 wrote:

> Still no idea how to do it using only TextMate and what's natively
> installed.

Maybe for the next version of TextMate!

Alex

-----
Orbeon Forms - Web 2.0 Forms, open-source, for the Enterprise
Orbeon's Blog: http://www.orbeon.com/blog/
Personal Blog: http://avernet.blogspot.com/
Twitter - http://twitter.com/avernet