[TxMt] The LaTeX compiler gives "env: ruby: No such file or directory" error

W.P. McNeill billmcn at gmail.com
Fri Oct 23 16:24:05 UTC 2009

I recently switched from fink to Macports and reinstalled a bunch of stuff,
including Ruby and Ruby Gems.  Ruby works fine on the system: I can run
"ruby", "irb", "gems", and "env ruby".  (This is the Macports install, so
all Ruby binaries are now in /opt/local/bin.)  However, When I try to
compile a LaTeX file from inside Textmate I get the following error:

env: ruby: No such file or directory

Presumably Textmate is still looking for my old version of Ruby.  Where can
I change this setting?

--
W.P. McNeill
http://staff.washington.edu/billmcn/index.shtml