[TxMt] Re: Skim freezing in SL?

Kyle Johnson kbj at linguist.umass.edu
Sat Oct 17 20:21:31 UTC 2009

Carsten,

Interesting. That doesn't seem to make a difference for me. If I open
the pdf to be updated with Skim, and then change the LaTeX source file
a few times, running command+R, it'll work fine for the first several
runs but then Skim'll freeze. I lose the scroll bars and it the window
can't be resized. The pdf does update, as with your experience, but
Skim stops refreshing.

strange.