[TxMt] Re: Skim freezing in SL?

Carsten Hoever hoever at gmx.de
Sat Oct 17 15:40:32 UTC 2009

Happens to me as well, in most (all?) cases the problem appears when
Skim was not opened yet. In this case Skim starts and becomes
unresponsive after a while without displaying the document. The pdf
itself, however, is created. If I open that manually in Skim and then
invoke command+R, changes made to the LaTeX document are updated in
Skim without any problem.

Regards,

Carsten