[TxMt] Combining bundles

Josh Cheek josh.cheek at gmail.com
Thu Oct 15 18:19:03 UTC 2009

Hi, the Ruby programming language has a library called ERB which allows you
to embed Ruby into strings. Frequently these strings are source code for
other languages, Ruby on Rails, for example, heavily uses ERB to embed Ruby
code into an html file. Because it is so frequently used, it has it's own
bundle called HTML(Rails)

I am wanting to use ERB with other projects, and am finding that I can only
use one bundle at a time. So I am frequently switching back and forth with
shift+control+option+letter which is working fairly well, and not that much
extra work, but it does mean that my project always has incorrect
highlighting on some portion of it.

Is there a way to create a bundle that understands it's purpose is to work
with other bundles? Perhaps at some point, based on it's scope, it could
realize that it needs to yield to the second language or something.

Thanks
-Josh