[TxMt] Re: lines listed

Dru Kepple dru at summitprojects.com
Thu Oct 1 18:47:04 UTC 2009

> From: Brad Hutchins <oshybrid at gmail.com>
> Date: Thu, 1 Oct 2009 11:30:12 -0700
>
> Is there a list feature i am missing in text mate to list out out all the
> lines after doing a search and all the lines that have that search get opened
> in a separate text-mate file?

Not that I know of, although are you aware of the Find-in-Project window?
Obviously only works in a project (though it doesn't need to be a saved
project file).  And it doesn't output to text, but it does show all results
in one window.

Also, I'm not familiar with the ack bundle, but it's possible that one of
the search bundles offers something like that.

Dru