[TxMt] Re: lines listed

Brad Hutchins oshybrid at gmail.com
Thu Oct 1 19:02:24 UTC 2009

Close . . . but you can't do anything with that data.  It allows you to
select it all, but you can't copy it to a separate file.  But very close.
 PSPad (windows only) has a list function that works just like the list in
project.  But then you can have that Listed data go to a separate file and
then extract specific data out of that.  The List function gives you the
whole line, not just what you are looking for via regular expression.  But
once you have that compiled list of lines, you can pull out specifically
what you want.  In this case I was looking for 1800 IPs from a file and
isolate the IPs only so I can have Angry IP do a ping sweep based on a list
that it would be reading from (the isolated IPs).