[TxMt] Re: [actionscript3.tmbundle] grep error inserting into code

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Sun May 24 08:20:50 UTC 2009

> 	ball.graphics.beginFill(1, 		// "No property found"
> 								// It ought to complete to beginFill(1, alpha:Number=1.0);

It ought to do a lot of things! At the moment I have no plans, or
time, to get to this level of granularity.

> 	ball.graphics.beginFill		// inserts the following grep error into my
> file:
> grep: /Users/brenton/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
> ActionScript 3.tmbundle/support/data/completions.txt: No such file or
> directory
> 			();

This is a bug I need to fix. Could you could let me know if both of
the following exist for you:

~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/ActionScript 3.tmbundle
~/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Pristine Copy/Bundles/
ActionScript 3.tmbundle

> I've heard great things about TextMate.  I'm still yet to find an
> editor that rivals FlashDevelop on Mac, but I'm hoping to change
> that.  =)

Contributions are most welcome :) Ideally by forking the bundle on