[TxMt] [actionscript3.tmbundle] grep error inserting into code

Brenton Simpson brenton at appsforartists.com
Tue May 19 22:58:02 UTC 2009

Hey guys,

I'm a FlashDevelop user trying to get used to TextMate.  I'm trying
Simon's code hinting.

Consider these examples.  I'm triggering a completion with opt-esc at
the end of each line:
	var ball:Sprite;
	ball.graphics.be				// completes to
beginFill(color:uint,alpha:Number=1.0);
	ball.graphics.beginFill(1, 		// "No property found"
								// It ought to complete to beginFill(1, alpha:Number=1.0);
	ball.graphics.beginFill		// inserts the following grep error into my
file:
grep: /Users/brenton/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/
ActionScript 3.tmbundle/support/data/completions.txt: No such file or
directory
			();

I've heard great things about TextMate.  I'm still yet to find an
editor that rivals FlashDevelop on Mac, but I'm hoping to change
that.  =)

Thanks,
Brenton