[TxMt] Re: Run multiple commands with single short-cut key

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Thu Jan 8 08:51:04 UTC 2009

On 08.01.2009, at 06:36, dvlogic wrote:
> Sorry if this has been asked and answered previously - I quickly
> searched
> but couldn't find an answer...
>
> I have written a "push" command to save my current file/line/column
> (where
> I'm at) and restore it with a "pop" command.  I would like to run the
> "push" command before I do operations like "Goto Current Tag [TM
> CTags]"
> so that I can run my "pop" command to restore where I was at.
>
> I cannot seem to figure out how to build a "macro" command that
> could do
> both push and goto with a single key stroke (i.e. like remapping the
> ^]
> key to do both) - I tried to record a macro but the macro stops
> recording
> when I run the "Goto Current Tag" command.

Hmm, is your push command located in a separate bundle?

I can record a macro with the "Goto Current Tag" command but that
macro must be saved inside of the TM CTags bundle.

Maybe the problem could be that if you record a macro which executes
different commands in different bundles and these commands are using
"$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT" to call a script, this won't work because
"$TM_BUNDLE_SUPPORT" is set to that bundle path in which the recorded
macro is stored.

--Hans