[TxMt] Tab Vertical Grid feature request

Nick reaktive at gmail.com
Fri Jan 9 10:24:31 UTC 2009

Good day, hope its possible to post here asking for a feature request,
maybe it will be implemented in 2.0?

My suggestion is simple - subtle vertical grid on background color,
marking tab widths. So you can easily find matching bracket or opening
if() just by glancing at the code.

Like, if tab width set to 4chr - background gets lined up with
vertical bars: width:4chr darker, 4chr lighter, till the edge of window.

I use Select Balanced Tags Bundle http://subtlegradient.com/articles/2007/11/15/sel...to
  quickly find my way around in html, and want some simple guidelines
so they can be used anywhere we use tabs. If you enable Show
Invisibles its not quite the same – too much clutter and essentially
useless.