[TxMt] Quick reality check on TM_CURRENT_WORD?

Charles Turner vze26m98 at optonline.net
Sat Aug 22 21:51:12 UTC 2009

Hi all-

I'm working on a bundle for the J language, which has some unusual
features.

I wanted to know whether there's a way of altering what
TM_CURRENT_WORD's idea of "current word" is? I didn't have much luck
finding something in the manual or list concerning this. Particularly
if it can be redefined on a per scope basis. (I wouldn't want to make
global changes!)

I certainly can use TM_CURRENT_LINE and TM_LINE_INDEX, and examine
what's around the caret, but if there's a more elegant way, I'd love
to know about it.

Thanks!

Charles Turner