[TxMt] Regarding the latex New Item command, adds \item to environments other than itemize

Ala Al-Shaibani shaibani at ymail.com
Fri Aug 21 23:26:20 UTC 2009

Hello everyone,

When working with the latex bundle on textmate, (specifically the New Item command which I bound to enter), it works fine when working on itemize and description environments (adding \item and \item[] respectively), but it also adds \item when working on other environments such as eqnarray.. Any reason for it to behave this way? And anyone knows how I can fix that?

Thank you.