[TxMt] RubyMate run_script problems

Stuart Fraser dev at successintegral.com
Thu Sep 11 06:13:36 UTC 2008

I just grabbed the latest ruby.tmbundle from svn and put that in my ~/
Library/Application\ Support/TextMate/Bundles directory

When I try and run a test file with command-R I get the following
complaint
/Users/stu/Library/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/
Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:1:in `require': no such file to load
-- /Applications/Editors/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Support/
lib/tm/executor (LoadError) from /Users/stu/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Ruby.tmbundle/Support/RubyMate/run_script.rb:1

I have had a look around and sure enough can't find the files it is
referring to
require ENV["TM_SUPPORT_PATH"] + "/lib/tm/executor"
require ENV["TM_SUPPORT_PATH"] + "/lib/tm/save_current_document"

I am on the cutting edge 1.5.7 (1464) version.

Stuart