[TxMt] non-blank-lines block as scope to eval

Alexy Khrabrov deliverable at gmail.com
Sun Nov 30 20:17:36 UTC 2008

I'm using TextMate with OCaml extensively, and use an Eval script from
Johan Kullbom to send either a selection or a current line to an iTerm
with ocaml interpreter in it (adapted from F#):

http://blog.hoomla.se/post/F-TextMate-bundle-on-Google-Code.aspx

The problem is, OCaml grammar doesn't really show functions properly,
fold-unfold handles make no sense.  Thus, I have to select a function
manually if I want to send it to ocaml.

Now I chose "Line" in Input: [Selected Text] or [Line], but what I'd
really like to choose is "Non-blank line segment around the cursor".
I'm not sure what can I do with the [Scope] there, as scopeName
defines the whole 'source.ocaml', AFAICU.

So, is there a way to achieve "select Non-blank line segment around
the cursor, then send THAT to ocaml using an Eval snippet or similarly"?

Cheers,
Alexy