[TxMt] Re: PyMate broken

Alex Ross ajross at cs.pdx.edu
Thu Jul 3 14:57:08 UTC 2008

On Jul 3, 2008, at 5:34 AM, Michael Glassford wrote:

> I guess the option key gives you an extra-sharp Cutting Edge
> version :)

Don't cut yourself.

> I tried it, but unfortunately it didn't help. Where's the interactive
> input dynamic library live and what's it called? I can look for it if
> that will help.

I think it may help to delete your checkout, and also be sure that
there is no old code in ~/Library/Application\ Support/TextMate.  It's
possible that something from the old PyMate is interfering.  Make a
fresh new checkout.

If that doesn't work... what version of Python are you running?  Do
you have a sitecustomize.py on your PYTHONPATH? Any other funny python
configuration issues that I can't think of?

If you create a new user, and attempt the command does it work?

–Alex