[TxMt] Re: Latex Bundle Strangeness

Brad Miller millbr02 at luther.edu
Wed Aug 27 12:01:13 UTC 2008

I spent some time optimizing the parsing code that finds packages.  This
update will make some improvement in all cases, and a huge improvement in
most other large LaTeX projects.  The exception to the last half of the last
 sentence is large LaTeX projects that have the \begin{document} buried in a
file included from the master file.
Brad