[TxMt] Re: Latex Bundle Strangeness

Brian Powell brian at atomicham.com
Wed Aug 27 02:44:25 UTC 2008

> I'm not seeing the behavior you describe, but this may help me to
> figure out
> what is going on.
>
> Run the following command in your terminal window.
>
> defaults write com.macromates.textmate latexDebug 1
>
> Then run typeset & view again from TextMate.  This may help identify
> where
> the delay is coming from.    Please send me the output in an offlist
> email
> and if you can, identify where the delays are.
>
> After you have run typeset & view with debug on you can turn it off
> again
> with:
>
> defaults write com.macromates.textmate latexDebug 0

Brad,

Thank you for your message. I apologize for the delay, Mail.app
decided that texmate-list was spam.

I will send you the information in a private email for interest, but
the problem seems to have cleared itself up. In the meantime, I had
removed some unwanted bundles, reset textmate, etc. and now when I
typeset the document of interest, it is nearly instantaneous.

Cheers,
Brian