[TxMt] Re: Threading in ui.rb (was: GTDalt error)

Charilaos Skiadas cskiadas at gmail.com
Tue Aug 12 16:42:58 UTC 2008

Hi Mark,

I just tried it out and couldn't reproduce the problem. Is this the
action command triggered by @ ?
I am guessing you are using the standard ui.rb, not the one in the
Review branch? Can you provide a reproducible example?
This seems to be an error in the threading code in ui.rb, hopefully
someone more familiar with that code can chime in.

What OS and Ruby versions are you running?

Haris Skiadas
Hanover College