[TxMt] Double-byte spaces not distinguishable

Takaaki Kato devlist at samuraicoder.net
Thu Sep 27 12:10:58 UTC 2007

Hi,

Is there a way to find or colorize double-byte space that in the
document? I've been using a double-byle language, called Japanese
with TextMate. The problem I encounter every now and then is to
mistakenly type double-byte spaces where they, as they are treated as
strings, are now allowed.

At this time, there's no way to distinguish double-byte spaces and
single-byte spaces in the document window.

I guess there would be a way to find the space by grep and highlight
it adding scope in language grammars. Right? Anybody?

Takaaki
--
Takaaki Kato
http://samuraicoder.net