[TxMt] SmartyPants references in the Markdown bundle

Rob McBroom textmate at skurfer.com
Thu Sep 27 03:18:44 UTC 2007

On Sep 26, 2007, at 5:28 PM, Rob McBroom wrote:

> If someone gets a chance, can they be updated to use "$
> {TM_SMARTYPANTS:-SmartyPants.pl}" instead?

Maybe I spoke too soon. It's probably fine (better even) to use
SmartyPants when the eventual output is PDF, for example. It's just
the commands that generate HTML that you may one day have to view/
edit where SmartyPants should be optional (in my opinion), but if the
consensus is that the commands should all be consistent, I won't argue.

---
Rob
<http://www.skurfer.com/>