[TxMt] LaTeX Include Image not working

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Wed Sep 26 18:09:14 UTC 2007

On 26/09/2007, at 17:18, Charilaos Skiadas wrote:

> [...]
> Don't know much about the GetBundle bundle, but if I recall
> correctly the recommendation was that it should only be used with
> bundles that do NOT ship with TM. Is that still the case?

Yes, that is still the case, and GetBundle should not have shown the
LaTeX bundle at all. Also, GetBundle will show bundles only a at
version corresponding to the user’s Support folder, to avoid having
him get bundles that have dependencies on a newer Support folder.

For default bundles the user should probably either checkout the full
repository and remember to keep it updated, or let the bundle he wants
to update, replace the bundle shipped with TextMate, as explained here
[1] for the SQL bundle. Generally though only if the maintainers of
the bundle says that this is okay, and they should only say so, if
they know they did not introduce any Support dependencies since latest
release of TextMate.

[1]: http://macromates.com/blog/2007/textmate-156/