[TxMt] LaTeX Include Image not working

Carsten Hoever hoever at gmx.de
Wed Sep 26 18:12:14 UTC 2007

Am 26.09.2007 um 17:18 schrieb Charilaos Skiadas:

>> I'm not sure that the GetBundle command is a good way to get the
>> latex bundle since it puts the bundles ~/Library/..../Pristine
>> Copy...  and does not update the global support directory. That
>> approach will certainly break the dependencies for latex as well
>> as the symbolic link between the global support directory and the
>> latex bundle directory.
>>
> Don't know much about the GetBundle bundle, but if I recall
> correctly the recommendation was that it should only be used with
> bundles that do NOT ship with TM. Is that still the case?

Thanks Haris and Brad, your thoughts about GetBundle pointed me in
the right direction as I didn't know about its shortcomings. Just
thought of it as a convenient solution. Nevertheless, I deleted all
bundles (I kept a copy of my personal stuff, though) and did a proper
svn checkout. Now everything works fine (at least until now ;-) ).

Bye,

Carsten