[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!3!

Hans-Joerg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Mon Nov 26 17:10:11 UTC 2007

On 24.11.2007, at 16:57, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:
> FEATURE REQUEST:
> Expand selection to whole lines for multi-line blocks.
>
> Should select:
>
> "	<p>
> 		something
> "

OK. Try this one. This should do the trick. It was a bit tricky. One
could do this with a regexp but it slows the macro. Thus I went an
other way.
Furthermore I fixed some very tiny things. There is an issue like
<TABLE>foo</table> . I got rid of it but the macro will beep and it
isn't fully Unicode safe.

I also will fix the same tiny things for Select Balanced HTML Tags
Content. It comes soon.

Cheers,

--Hans