[TxMt] [ANN] Select Balanced HTML Tag!!!3!

Hans-Jörg Bibiko bibiko at eva.mpg.de
Tue Nov 27 13:45:51 UTC 2007

On 24.11.2007, at 16:57, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:
> FEATURE REQUEST:
> Expand selection to whole lines for multi-line blocks.
>
> Should select:
>
> "	<p>
> 		something
> "

Well, here comes the final version, hopefully. Back to the Perl
roots. Now I used the Perl package HTML::Parser because it' written
in C and VERY fast and robust, even for very large documents. This
command can handle XML/Property List/XLST and HTML syntax according
to TM_MODE.

I also fixed some tiny issues which Thomas mentioned above.

I believe Perl's HTML::Parser belongs to the default packages. If not
one can install it by using the Terminal via:

sudo -H cpan -i HTML::Parser

More details: [ http://sial.org/howto/perl/life-with-cpan/macosx/ ]

Please try it out and give any feedback in the case I forgot
something ;)

Cheers,

--Hans