[TxMt] Mercurial Headbanging....

Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient textmate at subtleGradient.com
Sat Nov 10 15:57:22 UTC 2007

On Nov 10, 2007, at 6:43 AM, Richard Dyce wrote:
> Ok, I'm trying to convert my existing CVS repository to a Mercurial
> repository.
>
> I've installed cvsps, and Mercurial version is the latest (form
> the .dmg) and includes the convert extension.
>
> I've tried
>
>     hg convert /Volumes/Macintosh\ HD/usr/local/cvsrep/pcs /
> Repositories/pcs
>
> with and without a sudo (wave that dead chicken!)... result - nada.
>
> Has anyone managed to do this in the past? Is there an easier way?
> Any ideas?
>
> Aaaarrrgggh.

I've never used CVS, nor have I converted a repo to using Mercurial.
	I doubt manyone on this channel will have much experience converting
CSV to Mercurial.

There might be a Mercurial IRC channel or something though.

I would love to know how it all turns out for you. Do you blog?

—Thomas Aylott – subtleGradient—