[TxMt] Mercurial Headbanging....

Richard Dyce dd at dyce.com
Sat Nov 10 16:08:15 UTC 2007

On 10 Nov 2007, at 15:57, Thomas Aylott - subtleGradient wrote:

> I would love to know how it all turns out for you. Do you blog?

No. At least I didn't - it *was* against my professional ethics heh
heh i.e. as a Mac journo I used to get *paid* for my writing. (Plus it
made it easier *not* to get caught out by NDAs) However, now they've
cut the page rate to 50 quid a page, I think my time in the second
oldest profession has probably come to an end. So if I get it
Mercurial to work, I shall post something somewhere to save someone
else the hassle.

As it is, I'm CVSing and Mercurialising (?) the same folder for the
time being...

I'll see if I can find some advice on IRC