[TxMt] (no subject)

Phil Molyneux molyneux at kingston.ac.uk
Wed Mar 7 15:58:47 UTC 2007

Whenever I try to execute the command Add Persistent Include from the
HTML bundle (using either the menu item or the Control-Commend-I
keystroke), I get the following text embedded in the file:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
HTML.tmbundle/Support/tminclude.rb:313:in `include_command':
undefined method `request_file' for TextMate::Dialog:Class
(NoMethodError)
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.wx7fNU:3

I'm running TextMate 1.5.5 (1368) on Mac OS X 10.4.8 and ruby appears
to be installed as /usr/bin/ruby

Any idea what I'm doing wrong here ?

The lines around line 313 in the file tminclude.rb mentioned above are:

       require "#{ENV['TM_SUPPORT_PATH']}/lib/dialog.rb"
       cstart = (@escape_open).rstrip + ' '
       cend = (' ' + @escape_close).rstrip
       begin
         Dialog.request_file do | file |
           print <<-"EOT"
#{cstart}#tminclude "#{file}"#{cend}
#{cstart}end tminclude#{cend}
EOT
         end

and the file dialog.rb does appear to exist in a lib subdirectory
with a request_file method but I don't have enough Ruby or textmate
knowledge to see where things have gone wrong or my use of Textmate
hasn't worked.

Phil Molyneux

Security System.