[TxMt] Create project out of new file?

Niels Kobschätzki n.kobschaetzki at googlemail.com
Wed Mar 7 06:09:58 UTC 2007

Hi!

Because of the troll-thread and one of the mails in it, I just came
along an issue I more or less ignored most of the time.
Is it somehow possible to create right out of TextMate a project out
of a single file?
E.g. you open TM and create a new file with cmd+n or open a single
file. You end up with a file which isn't in a project. Can I now
directly create a project which includes that file?
I'm aware that I can save the file, create a new project and then
move the file into the project (e.g. by dragging the file's icon from
the title of the window with the file into the project-drawer of the
new project) but it would be better if I could directly create a new
project out of a new file, including that file.

Niels