[TxMt] Switching between bundle editor and document windows

Allan Odgaard throw-away-1 at macromates.com
Fri Jul 20 12:17:53 UTC 2007

On 20. Jul 2007, at 01:11, Simon Gregory wrote:

> Ahh. I see. In effect you're talking about a lack of directly
> affecting a save (apple-s) from within the bundle editors item edit
> window. Or the rather abstract way to go about effecting the save.
> I've been working with TM for that long I don't really notice
> anymore, I always close the bundle editor after a change to make
> sure that the item I've edited is saved..... so what really is
> going on in those screen casts? Anyone?

99% of the time I use ⌘W to close the bundle editor and then just re-
opens it with ⌃⌥⌘C/L/S (for Edit Commands/Languages/Snippets).

In the past, edits in the bundle editor were committed prior to
executing a bundle item, so you may have watched a screencast from
that era -- this behavior will be re-introduced, but not for 1.x.