[TxMt] Switching between bundle editor and document windows

Simon Gregory simon at helvector.org
Thu Jul 19 23:11:42 UTC 2007

Ahh. I see. In effect you're talking about a lack of directly
affecting a save (apple-s) from within the bundle editors item edit
window. Or the rather abstract way to go about effecting the save.
I've been working with TM for that long I don't really notice
anymore, I always close the bundle editor after a change to make sure
that the item I've edited is saved..... so what really is going on in
those screen casts? Anyone?