[TxMt] SQL Bundle: Database Browser with Postgres shows error message

Ciarán Walsh ciawal at gmail.com
Fri Jul 13 01:11:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I unfortunately forgot to add to the help for Postgres users:

• You need the psql binary
• If your psql binary is not called “psql” then you need to set a
shell variable TM_PSQL to the path to your binary in the TextMate
preferences

I hope to eliminate the dependancy on the client binaries in the next
version.