[TxMt] SQL Bundle: Database Browser with Postgres shows error message

Barry Brown barry at barrybrown.us
Thu Jul 12 19:22:32 UTC 2007

Hello,

I'm trying to use the database browser with TextMate 1.5.6 (1405)
with Postgres 8.2.1. I've configured the SQL Bundle and when I try to
activate the browser, I see this error message:

/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
SQL.tmbundle/Support/bin/db_browser.rb:178:in `abort': cannot convert
Array into String (TypeError) from /Applications/TextMate.app/
Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/Support/bin/db_browser.rb:
178 from /Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
SQL.tmbundle/Support/bin/db_browser.rb:167:in `html' from /
Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/SQL.tmbundle/
Support/bin/db_browser.rb:167

I've already made the password prompt regex change suggested in
another posting, but that did not help.

Thanks for looking into this.

-B