[TxMt] TODO List is broken since latest upgrade

Steve Lianoglou lists at arachnedesign.net
Sun Jul 8 22:45:46 UTC 2007

Hi Brian,

> I just upgraded to the newest version of Textmate (1.5.6 (1405)),
> now when I hit the key combo (ctrl-shift-t), I get the error message:
>
> /Users/jdoe/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/
> Bundles/TODO.tmbundle/Support/lib/settings.rb:62:in `markers':
> undefined method `+' for nil:NilClass (NoMethodError) from /Users/
> jdoe/Applications/TextMate.app/Contents/SharedSupport/Bundles/
> TODO.tmbundle/Support/todo.rb:32
>
> I have not made any changes to the new "Preferences" section of the
> TODO Bundle.
>
> Does anyone have any suggestions on how I can correct this?

I also posted a problem earlier w/ the new TODO bundle (a different
problem) which turned out to be caused by my using an older version
of the TODO bundle that was stored in:

~/Users/account/Application Support/TextMate/Bundles

Maybe you're having a similar problem?

Follow the directions to revert to the default bundles here:

http://macromates.com/wiki/Troubleshooting/RevertToDefaultBundles

HTH,
-steve