[TxMt] Re: Bulletin Board like editing

Zeitler Andreas zettt at macbay.de
Mon Jan 15 08:34:05 UTC 2007

Yes! Thats it...but what about the other Tags? Like Code, Quote, Img
and so on? I think you really should add this feature to your bundle!

I like the thing that the Bundle takes the text for the URL from the
pasteboard! Good Job.

> BTW, you better follow Jacobs' advice about "Edit in TextMate" than
> "paste the text back".
I know that i can do it this way, but as i mentioned earlier i'm
working as a writer for a board so i have to write some quite big
posts BEFORE i upload them. You know i have to do some research and
so on. I already know that Edit in TextMate is a really good feature
- believe me. But sometimes i have to write in TextMate, save it on
harddisk and then just paste it back in the browser. Writing these
Posts with TextMate is just more fun, than this little stupid editor
which comes with the Browser Software like vBulletin and phpBB.