[TxMt] Re: Bulletin Board like editing

Fred B fredb7 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 16 03:08:33 UTC 2007

On 1/15/07, Zeitler Andreas <zettt at macbay.de> wrote:
> Yes! Thats it...but what about the other Tags? Like Code, Quote, Img
> and so on? I think you really should add this feature to your bundle!
>
> I like the thing that the Bundle takes the text for the URL from the
> pasteboard! Good Job.

This is not my bundle at all! I just made it cause you asked for it.
I could make the other ones, but I'm moving to a new house AND to a
new Mac this week, so I won't have the time and Internet access for
some time...

You can copy the snippets in HTML or Markdown and adapt them for
bbcode, this shouldn't be too hard. (That's how I made the snippet, so
the "Good job" is not for me. ;)

--
FredB