[TxMt] XML bundle, can't find "View Source as PDF"

Stephen Bannasch stephen at concord.org
Fri Feb 2 17:13:45 UTC 2007

The Textmate help section on printing states:

"There are plans to improve the printing capabilities, but until
then, there is also a command in the Source bundle (View Source as
PDF) which produces a PDF from the current source using enscript and
has syntax highlighting enabled for supported languages."

I have v 1.5.4 (1324) of Textmate and don't see this option in my
Source bundle.

Is it still available somewhere.

I'd like to be able to print and get the syntax coloring in the printout.

Thanks for any pointers.
--
- Stephen Bannasch
   Concord Consortium, http://www.concord.org