[TxMt] Select non-continuous text?

Dan Lowe dan at tangledhelix.com
Thu Aug 16 15:43:32 UTC 2007

On Aug 13, 2007, at 6:59 AM, Alexey Blinov wrote:

> You can try Duane Jonnson bundle (something about snippets). I don't
> remember exactly what it does but it was something about manipulating
> text in random parts of document...
>
> PS
> Sorry, but i didn't remember a link to bundle home... hope you can
> find it.

The bundle is here:
http://blog.inquirylabs.com/my-textmate-bundle/

The command you are thinking of will let you mark several random
points in a document and then invoke a mode where you can type and
have the text inserted at all of those points simultaneously. It is a
great command, but I don't think it will do what the OP is looking for.

There's a demo movie on that page that will better explain what the
command does.

  -dan