[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle + Image drag-and-drop [Was: New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion]

Bastian Philipps bp.profiles at gmail.com
Tue Aug 14 19:25:20 UTC 2007

Am 14.08.2007, 14:09 Uhr, schrieb Brad Miller
<bmiller at luther.edu>:

> Bastian,
>
> The image drag and drop is working for me.  I can think of one thing that
> may be causing your problem.  If you updated your Latex bundle in the
> last
> few days you should also update the main support directory to get an
> updated
> version of LaTeXUtils.rb
>
> Brad

Just checked out the latest revisions from subversion.
As far as I can see from the file deletions and additions I now have the
setup,
with LaTeXUtils.rb in the bundle and a link in the main support directory.

Sadly, image drag-and-drop still is not working. To be sure, I used a file,
where I definitely know it worked before. I am only receiving:
/Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:19:in
/bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of fileopen'
	from /Library/Application
Support/TextMate/Bundles/Latex.tmbundle/Support/lib/LaTeXUtils.rb:19:in
/bin/bash: -c: line 1: unexpected EOF while looking for matching `''
/bin/bash: -c: line 3: syntax error: unexpected end of filemaster'
	from /tmp/temp_textmate.XIkDwD:7

Thanks for your efforts,
All the best
Bastian