[TxMt] LaTeX Bundle + Image drag-and-drop [Was: New LaTeX Bundle + Master File + Completion]

Brad Miller bmiller at luther.edu
Tue Aug 14 20:21:56 UTC 2007

Hmmm, I can't really make heads or tails out of those error messages.  The
whole thing is a ruby script so I'm really confused by the /bin/bash -c
business.  Maybe someone with more ruby experience can decode that better
than I.

In the meantime, can you be a bit more explicit about what exactly you are
doing.  What kind of file are you dragging? Are there spaces in the name?
Does the .tex file have a master file set or not?  How exactly is the master
file set?

Thanks,

Brad
--